|Qualification:||M.A. (English), B.Ed., PG in Six Sigma Course|
|Total Experience:||16 years|
|Previous (working) Institutions:||
1. Swami Vivekananda Public School, Sec17, Huda Jagadhri |
2. Vishav Bharti Public School, sec.-18,
Huda, Jagadhri 3. Indian Public School, Radaur
4. Mukand Lal Sen. Sec. School, Radaur
5. Swaraj Public School, Radaur
6. Mukand Lal Public School. Yamunanagar
7. Saint Laurence Convent School, Bilaspur
8. Sanjay Gandhi Memorial School, Ladwa
9. The Millennium School, Kurukshetra
10. Wisdom World School, Kurukshetra
National level (3)|
International level (6)
Seminars (125) |
Symposia National (3)
|Research Projects carried out||Curriculum (Primary, Secondary and Senior secondary level)|
|Innovations/contributions in relevant field||Planned a curriculum which caters the need of Ethical education with formal education and spiritual science with physical science.|
|Community service done||Runs NGO ‘AbhaaS’ and under its numerous programmes, catered the needs of students, teachers and people of society in various circles.|
|Editorship of Journals||Co-Editor of Aesthetics International magazine published in four countries vizSingapore, London, Spain and India.|
|Awards and Achievements:||
1. Won one District, two State, eleven
National Awards and two International
Awards in Social work and educational
2. Received ‘Pride of India’ award for promoting Samskrit and Bhagwad Gee ta Nation wide and abroad.
3. Received ‘Iconic Woman of the year 2020’ on woman’s day in Mumbai for promoting education in economically deprived section of society.
4. Got appreciation from various NGO, H.R.D. Ministry and State Governing Bodies.
5. Awarded appreciation certificate by Education Minister (Haryana) for innovative contributions in education.
|Out of the box Feature:||
1. Inspirational/ Motivational Speaker |
2. Selected in prime jury in Mr. India Quintessential 2020 (by G town)
3. Featured in Coffee Table Book with renowned personalities of Bollywood, Hollywood and education sector (India & abroad).
4. Member of ‘Asian Chamber of Commerce’
5. Featured on the cover page of G-Town magazine